We are currently in between advising sessions for the last part of May.
The Psychology Dept is now advising remotely. Please follow these steps to speak with an advisor.
Set up your QC G-Suite account in 3 simple steps:
- Visit http://gdrive.qc.cuny.edu, which will take you to a QC login page
- Use your QC credentials (e.g., jsmith and the password you use to log into your QC email or campus wifi)
- Accept the terms of service
Once your QC G-suite account is active, make an advising appointment on Navigate:
- Either log in to Navigate (using your CUNYfirst credentials):
- Or download the app:
To make an appointment, select these fields:
- schedule appointment
- academic advising
- academic planning
- Psychology Department
- Virtual/Online Appointment
- Schedule your appointment time, and confirm
Your advising meeting will by via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com). The link to your meeting is under special instructions; please attend the meeting at the time you schedule on Navigate.
In preparation for your meeting:
- Please already be logged into your CUNY 1st account
- Have this page open: http://claudiachloe.com/advising_consent.pl