Psychology Advising is on hold until the fall semester begins. If you have an emergency advising issue before then, please contact Claudia.email@example.com.
The Psychology Dept is now advising remotely. Please follow these steps to speak with an advisor.
Set up your QC G-Suite account in 3 simple steps:
- Visit http://gdrive.qc.cuny.edu, which will take you to a QC login page
- Use your QC credentials (e.g., jsmith and the password you use to log into your QC email or campus wifi)
- Accept the terms of service
Once your QC G-suite account is active, make an advising appointment on Navigate:
- Either log in to Navigate (using your CUNYfirst credentials):
- Or download the app:
To make an appointment, select these fields:
- schedule appointment
- academic advising
- academic planning
- Psychology Department
- Virtual/Online Appointment
- Schedule your appointment time, and confirm
Your advising meeting will by via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com). The link to your meeting is under special instructions; please attend the meeting at the time you schedule on Navigate.
In preparation for your meeting:
- Please already be logged into your CUNY 1st account
- Have this page open: http://claudiachloe.com/advising_consent.pl