The Psychology Dept is advising remotely. Students now have two options if they want to declare the major or minor:
1. For one-on-one advising, you may make an appointment with a Psych advisor via EAB Navigate.
To make an appointment, select these fields:
- schedule appointment
- academic advising
- academic planning
- Psychology Department
- Virtual/Online Appointment
- Schedule your appointment time, and confirm
Your advising meeting will by via Zoom. The link to your meeting is under special instructions; please attend the meeting at the time you schedule on Navigate. Please join the meeting on your laptop computer if possible.
In preparation for your meeting:
- Please already be logged into your CUNY 1st account
- Have this page open: http://claudiachloe.com/advising_consent.pl
2. For self-guided advising, you may participate in a Blackboard module which will allow you to declare the Psych major or minor.
- Go to Blackboard
- Search for Psychology Advising in the Course Search panel
- click the grey drop down arrow next to the course ID and click enroll
- Watch the video either for the major or the minor
- Mark “reviewed” when done watching the video
- In the table of contents, select the Quiz
- Read the quiz instructions and launch the quiz
- Save and submit the quiz, click “ok”
- Review answers to the quiz, click “ok”
- Click on Certificate of Completion on the red left menu bar
- Click the print icon and print/save the certificate as a PDF
- Email the certificate and your declaration form to Claudia.Brumbaugh@qc.cuny.edu
- Declaration forms are available HERE.